Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Soulfood

Photobucket
A Geogaddi medley. Limited edition of 10. A Solid Steel production.

Strictly Kev: 'I wanted to do something really special for this, being a big fan of the group. There was a lot of secrecy surrounding this record and I was given a copy of the album just before the release. I rushed through it in a weekend to make the deadline for the radio show so that this could be out the week it was released. As a thank you I made 10 copies in a foldout hexagon sleeve, each with a different sticker inside and a 3″ CD containing the mix. I sent 4 to Mike & Marcus, 2 to Warp and kept 4 for myself.'

For more DJ Food greatness you can visit his Soundcloud, which includes a Private Press compact mix. His classic masterpiece 'Raiding The 20th century' can be found here.

2 comments:

mixedgoods said...

an kai ka8isterimena xronia polla + kala!!

Fantastikoi Hxoi said...

thanks anthrwpe...caribou diskaki sto repeat. ti diskaki, diskara.